Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Where's the camera?



Well, it's almost Valentine's Day and I have not yet unpacked and/or located my digital camera. And that's a shame because there have been some gorgeous days of sun here in Oregon puncuating the typical gloomy overcast days and I've only taken pictures with my camera phone. However, I did receive some Christmas pictures from Auntie Beccar which I will add to the blog. And at some point I would love to add some pictures from the Super Bowl weekend festivities in Phoenix. Kramer, Chrissy, and I had an amazing time hanging out with Jason, Dana, and all the Russells in Arizona for a couple of days. Sitting by the fire, roasting Smores and listening to the Wyclef concert in the background...good times. And the excursion to the Superstition mountains was cool...in the famous words of Big Worm: "What's the difference between a rental car and a 4x4? Nothing."


No comments: