




Someone tweeted me the other day, and reminded me to update my blog... no it wasn't a friend or family member, it was a bird. A Real. Live. Bird. He tweeted while I was out on a run (and don't worry, going jogging is about as rare as me updating the blog). It may seem strange that the bird was so in tune with technology and knew what a blog was, but we had a magical connection and I knew what he meant. So here I am, with nothing too newsworthy to report. But I do have a few pictures to share from the last several months. I have been working hard, traveling quite a bit, and spending my fair share of time in Portland with Christina (as you might imagine). The northwest is still lively in the fall and winter with concerts, brewfests, and visiting with good friends by the fire. However, it is about that time of the year when we are all ready for the gray days to end, and the greenery to unfold. Enjoy the pictures, and feel free to start making plans to come visit Eugene this year when the sun comes out!
1 comment:
And there was much rejoicing! Thanks for sharing. Would love to see NEW pictures, too!
Post a Comment